TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions apply to users of Fel Bakery website. By using this site, you accept and agree to these terms. For every order you placed, you are also bound to these terms and conditions. Fel Bakery may at any time, at its sole discretion, amend, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions.
- Because of the nature of what we do, our product availability may change without prior notice. If it does change, we will notify you after you place your order and before we process your order. Large quantity orders require as much notice as possible. In order to be able to give you the best service possible please try to place your enquiry or order as soon as you can. Payment is required as confirmation of your order and until payment is received your order cannot be guaranteed. All orders will be processed as soon as possible once received and confirmed, and can be picked up or shipped as arranged. We are not liable for any late shipment deliveries caused by unusual circumstances.
- Prices of products and shipment displayed on Fel Bakery website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We aim to provide you with outstanding edible products and service. However, generally, we do not accept any requests for cancellation or revision. If you need to cancel or revise an order, we may be able to assist if you reach us prior to shipment or pickups. Please contact us for details of cancellation or revision under such unlikely events.
- All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, and information is protected by copyright, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Fel Bakery. Material on this site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Fel Bakery.
- Our liability to you under these terms will not exceed the total price charged to you for the products comprised in your order. We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
ONLINE SECURITY & PRIVACY
- We respect the privacy of all our customers and will keep all of your personal details secure and confidential. Any information that you submit is solely for the purpose of processing your order. Your details will not be sold, exchanged or disclosed unless required by law.